ISO 9001/AS9120 Compliance Specialist
Successful candidate must have three or more years (3+) of experience maintaining an ISO 9001 QMS. Must be proficient in WI revisions, root cause analysis, company training records, quality system structuring, document control, and performing/managing audits.
View Entire Post
- Three or more years (3+) of ISO/QA experience
- Green Belt, Six Sigma, ISO or related certifications
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have strong computer skills, proficiency with the MS Office suite
- Excellent follow up and organizational skills
- Adaptability- able to change tasks quickly as business needs dictate
- Ability to foster trust and respect among vendors and team members and build relationships accordingly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to adapt communication style to audience
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities, manage time effectively and meet deadlines accordingly
- Extra consideration given to qualified candidate with aviation experience